Spell-checking plugin for Notepad++, with following main features:
– Underlining spelling mistakes
– Iterating through all mistakes in document
– Finding mistakes only in comments and strings (For files with standard programming language syntax e.g. C++, Basic, Tex and so on)
– Using multiple languages (dictionaries) simultaneously to do spell-checking.
– Getting suggestions for words by either using default Notepad++ menu or separate context menu called by special button appearing under word.
– Able to add words to user dictionary or ignore them for current session of Notepad++
– Using either Aspell library (needs to be installed), either Hunspell library (Dictionaries by default should be placed to %Plugin Config Dir%Hunspell)
– A lot of customizing available from Plugin settings (Ignoring/Allowing only specific files, Choosing delimiters for words, Maximum number of suggestions etc)
Estimated Worth For this Product appraised at 399.00
Your Cost: $Free$
The Coders/Programers of this product worked really hard for endless hours
to bring this Amazing product to the General Public for absolutely NO COST.
As a show of Patronage and appreciation we ask that you help us to continue to make these types of projects possible by filling one of our quick and easy Sponsor Forms it wont take but a few seconds.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated so congratulations this is your Good deed for the day
This file has been downloaded 2,147 times Today Friday March 2017