Equalizer APO is a parametric equalizer for Windows. It is implemented
as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure
introduced with Windows Vista.
– virtually unlimited number of filters (currently limited to 100 per channel for sanity)
– works on any number of channels
– very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
– low cpu usage
– Windows Vista or later (currently only Windows 7 and 8 have been tested)
– Sound card driver must support APOs (this includes most onboard sound drivers)
– The application must not bypass the system effect infrastructure
(possible by using special APIs like ASIO)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard (http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/), because it can read its filter text file format.
Please have a look at the Wiki (http://sourceforge.net/p/equalizerapo/wiki/) for instructions on installation and configuration.
Estimated Worth For this Product appraised at 399.00
Your Cost: $Free$
The Coders/Programers of this product worked really hard for endless hours
to bring this Amazing product to the General Public for absolutely NO COST.
As a show of Patronage and appreciation we ask that you help us to continue to make these types of projects possible by filling one of our quick and easy Sponsor Forms it wont take but a few seconds.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated so congratulations this is your Good deed for the day
This file has been downloaded 2,147 times Today Thursday December 2016