- Rich, type-safe bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL and OpenAL, complete with inline documentation and automatic extension loading.
- Built-in support for Tao framework applications (Tao.OpenGl, Tao.OpenAl and SimpleOpenGlControl).
- Support for multiple GUI toolkits, including Windows.Forms, GTK# and WPF. Integrated, high-performance NativeWindow class.
- Integrated math toolkit, which supplies single- and double-precision vector, matrix, quaternion and bezier structs. Directly usable by the bindings.
- Support for keyboard, mouse, joystick input, as well as multiple display devices.
The Open Toolkit is an advanced, cross-platform, C# OpenGL, OpenAL and OpenCL wrapper for Mono/.Net. It is especially suitable to RAD development and can be used in games, GUIs (WinForms, WPF, GTK#) and scientific applications.
Estimated Worth For this Product appraised at 399.00
Your Cost: $Free$
The Coders/Programers of this product worked really hard for endless hours
to bring this Amazing product to the General Public for absolutely NO COST.
As a show of Patronage and appreciation we ask that you help us to continue to make these types of projects possible by filling one of our quick and easy Sponsor Forms it wont take but a few seconds.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated so congratulations this is your Good deed for the day
This file has been downloaded 2,147 times Today Thursday December 2016